Click HERE to see a gallery of past refinished furniture.
They say "you can take the girl out of the country, but you can never take the country out of the girl". We disagree :)
Here is a country set that is finished now! Watch the progress HERE
- About Us
- Before & After
- Past Refinished Pieces
- Milk Paint- All about how to use it!
- Furniture For Sale
- Contact Us
- Kichen Cabinet Remodel
- Staircase Remodel
- How to easily reupholster a chair video!
- Neleh's favorite bedroom transformation.
- KUTV 2 FRESH LIVING SEGMENT
- French Provincial hutch with vintage fabric backing
- Old sewing machine transformation
- How To Refinish Furniture
- Homemade Stain
- Country Update...
- Vintage Babe
- Rose antique childs vanity
- Drexel Heritage French Provincial set
- Gorgeous antique table and chairs in the making
- Fabulous antique dresser with mirror and curvy front
- Navy blue and cream desk and headboard set
- From Blonde to Brunette
- Antique Lion knob Desk
- From trash to treasure....
- Two toned waterfall set
- Antique Cedar Chest
- Antique Basset Dresser set
- We are Milk Paint distributors!
- Dining room table turned into 2 entryway tables
- Adding Beadboard to your kitchen island