We found this table at a garage ale for 10 bucks! The leafs to the table were in bad shape and it had no chairs. Click HERE to see what we did and how it turned out!
We were on the news showing you step by step on air how to refinish the tops of your furniture! Thank you Channel 2 Fresh Living for bringing Neleh on! We were excited to show you in person what we do! Click HERE for the step by step instructions on what we showed! We will post the link to the show there too!
If you didn't get a chance to see our staircase makeover you can check it out here.
Click HERE to see a gallery of past refinished furniture.
Welcome to our page!
- About Us
- Before & After
- Past Refinished Pieces
- Furniture For Sale
- Contact Us
- Kichen Cabinet Remodel
- Staircase Remodel
- How to easily reupholster a chair video!
- Neleh's favorite bedroom transformation.
- KUTV 2 FRESH LIVING SEGMENT
- French Provincial hutch with vintage fabric backing
- Old sewing machine transformation
- How To Refinish Furniture
- Homemade Stain
- Country Update...
- Vintage Babe
- Rose antique childs vanity
- Drexel Heritage French Provincial set
- Gorgeous antique table and chairs in the making
- Fabulous antique dresser with mirror and curvy front
- Navy blue and cream desk and headboard set
- From Blonde to Brunette
- Antique Lion knob Desk
- From trash to treasure....
- Two toned waterfall set
- Antique Cedar Chest
- Antique Basset Dresser set
- We are Milk Paint distributors!
- Dining room table turned into 2 entryway tables
- Adding Beadboard to your kitchen island
- Non-clickable Page