Click HERE to learn how to do your own island makeover!
If you didn't get a chance to see our staircase makeover you can check it out here.
How to make a homemade stain to make your wood look weathered and aged! We finished an amazing antique children's church pew. To see how this stain turned out on it click HERE.
Here is an awesome vintage piece we found. Love the lines on this piece and its curvy front. We will give you the 411 on this transformation HERE. She is bright!
They say "you can take the girl out of the country, but you can never take the country out of the girl". We disagree :)
Here is a country set that is finished now! Watch the progress HERE
We are teaching you step by step how to refinish this adorable antique vanity.
Click HERE to follow along!
Learn how to paint your countertops to look like granite. Click HERE
Welcome to our page!
- About Us
- Before & After
- Past Refinished Pieces
- Furniture For Sale
- Contact Us
- Kichen Cabinet Remodel
- Staircase Remodel
- How to easily reupholster a chair video!
- Neleh's favorite bedroom transformation.
- KUTV 2 FRESH LIVING SEGMENT
- French Provincial hutch with vintage fabric backing
- Old sewing machine transformation
- How To Refinish Furniture
- Homemade Stain
- Country Update...
- Vintage Babe
- Rose antique childs vanity
- Drexel Heritage French Provincial set
- Gorgeous antique table and chairs in the making
- Fabulous antique dresser with mirror and curvy front
- Navy blue and cream desk and headboard set
- From Blonde to Brunette
- Antique Lion knob Desk
- From trash to treasure....
- Two toned waterfall set
- Antique Cedar Chest
- Antique Basset Dresser set
- We are Milk Paint distributors!
- Dining room table turned into 2 entryway tables
- Adding Beadboard to your kitchen island
- Non-clickable Page