How to make a homemade stain to make your wood look weathered and aged! We finished an amazing antique children's church pew. To see how this stain turned out on it click HERE.
Welcome to our page!
- About Us
- Before & After
- Past Refinished Pieces
- Furniture For Sale
- Contact Us
- Kichen Cabinet Remodel
- Staircase Remodel
- How to easily reupholster a chair video!
- Neleh's favorite bedroom transformation.
- KUTV 2 FRESH LIVING SEGMENT
- French Provincial hutch with vintage fabric backing
- Old sewing machine transformation
- How To Refinish Furniture
- Homemade Stain
- Country Update...
- Vintage Babe
- Rose antique childs vanity
- Drexel Heritage French Provincial set
- Gorgeous antique table and chairs in the making
- Fabulous antique dresser with mirror and curvy front
- Navy blue and cream desk and headboard set
- From Blonde to Brunette
- Antique Lion knob Desk
- From trash to treasure....
- Two toned waterfall set
- Antique Cedar Chest
- Antique Basset Dresser set
- We are Milk Paint distributors!
- Dining room table turned into 2 entryway tables
- Adding Beadboard to your kitchen island
- Non-clickable Page