This is an antique childs dresser vanity. Check the transformation out HERE
4/10/2013 09:44:06 am
Yes, it was sealed with polyacrylic. Not only does it seal and protect the piece we can choose the final sheen of the piece. Satin, semigloss or gloss! We always protect and seal all our pieces. :-)
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Welcome to our page!
- About Us
- Before & After
- Past Refinished Pieces
- Furniture For Sale
- Contact Us
- Kichen Cabinet Remodel
- Staircase Remodel
- How to easily reupholster a chair video!
- Neleh's favorite bedroom transformation.
- KUTV 2 FRESH LIVING SEGMENT
- French Provincial hutch with vintage fabric backing
- Old sewing machine transformation
- How To Refinish Furniture
- Homemade Stain
- Country Update...
- Vintage Babe
- Rose antique childs vanity
- Drexel Heritage French Provincial set
- Gorgeous antique table and chairs in the making
- Fabulous antique dresser with mirror and curvy front
- Navy blue and cream desk and headboard set
- From Blonde to Brunette
- Antique Lion knob Desk
- From trash to treasure....
- Two toned waterfall set
- Antique Cedar Chest
- Antique Basset Dresser set
- We are Milk Paint distributors!
- Dining room table turned into 2 entryway tables
- Adding Beadboard to your kitchen island
- Non-clickable Page